tirsdag 6. april 2010

Patch together and KitsuneChan

I have found out that I want to make designs for products and collectors toys as a hobby this year and try to do something I´m not used to.

And I have already started!

I joined this community http://www.patchtogether.com/
And made my first design!

Let me introduce to you... KitsuneChan!

kitsunechan

To see the entire design and vote table, click on the image above :)

I hope this will be made into a figure, so I can maybe sell it at some upcoming conventions or something.

This entire designing thing is full of fun, and I bet I will learn some new things about making things :D

I´m off to play som pokemon Platinum now... So I hope you will vote, or look at the design and enjoy the rest of your evening~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar