onsdag 17. mars 2010

Better get some sketches up ~

As the title says ; )

I have been doodling alot today and got some linearts I want to show.
I´m practicing on other artists styles atm, just to experiment and cause it is fun.
But I think I will try to make some large project soon.

My Original character as a pokemon trainer, to try out Ken Sugimori´s art style <3



And I have also practiced on the style of Alessandro and Barbara who drew Witch and Skydoll.
I have met Barbara in real life and she inspired me so much by just being there, and I hope I will see them both by later date at a Raptus festival in Bergen.

Well, talking about original characters and styles, here is some of my own concepts and styles that I use most of the time.
This is a pic of my character in her third form. A 100% dragon.
I know this one looks buff and manly, but I kind of like the large paws and muscles here and there. Makes the character look a bit strong rather than skinny and weak.
So here are some drawing for the moment. Since I have just moved, all my stuff is in boxes and I don´t get enough time to sit down and draw, unless I´m at school and we don´t have anything to do for an hour. then I might do some sketches and work on them later :)

So, this was all for this time. Hope to post soon again with some new art.

- Grethe B

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar